We love new students. Here are some tips to make your first yoga class a success.
Please arrive 10 minutes early to your first class. This will give you time to sign a wavier, meet with the instructor and check out our studio.
- We suggest bringing a yoga mat, water bottle, and hand towel. However, there are extra mats available to borrow and water is also available .
- New to Yoga? Read over our Beginners Yoga Guide to make your transition to yoga successful.
- If you have questions about what class to take read over our class styles.
- Read over our schedule to see what class time works for you.
- We have a New Student Special: A Month of Unlimited Yoga Classes for $49.
- Issues registering online? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will add you to your first class.
- Have an iPhone or Android? Click here to download The Yoga Loft App.